CORE BANKING AND E-PAYMENT DEPARTMENT
Bred IT Core Banking and E-payment departments are responsible for supporting our international subsidiaries with ATM, POS, Core-banking and card management solutions. The diverse backgrounds of our multicultural team helps to provide a strong skill-set and facilitate communication across our subsidiaries. We deliver a broad range of services including support, development, management and analysis.
Commercial dashboards are developed by our Business Intelligence developers with the support of our in-house business and technical analysts.
Our level 2 support team provide expert knowledge and advise the banks regarding issue resolution – we work closely with third parties and vendors and maintain tight relations with local bank teams.
Our team of project managers and business analysts work within the banks to help achieve their projects and reporting requirements, these include:
- Regulatory reports, and internal bank reports to facilitate and control bank operations.
- Islamic Finance deployment
- New branch openings
- System upgrades
- Visa Issuing
Anti-Money Laundering, Credit Risk policies and other bank regulations projects are also handled by our hub – these mutualized projects are managed in collaboration with our headquarters in France, and deployed throughout the banks of the group.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
Software Development department supports teams both in bred and subsidiaries. Within and across organization, the goal is to provide with high quality software under bred architecture and methodology that ranges from lower to the highest complexity, scope and business value.
The development team is mainly divided into 2 main parts: dedicated and pool. The dedicated people are known well on a specific business knowledge depends on bred services and/or departments. And the group of pool supports by request which can be only development task and/or to handle on project management.
In term of technical, the team supports in varied development skills and tools such as JAVA, Angular, PHP, Python, COBOL, JCL, CICS, DB2, SQLPostgreSQL, DataStage and Dialog.
IT Department is responsible to design, deliver and maintain services in infrastructure, application and operation management for BRED IT and the subsidiaries.
The scope of infrastructure team is:
- Network and security (Cisco, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Stonesoft,…)
- OS Management (Windows, RedHat Linux)
- Desktop Management ( SCCM, Application packaging, Windows)
The responsibility of application Integration team is to:
- Manage databases ( Oracle, Postgres, …))
- Install and maintain Core banking and e-payment system ( Weblogic, Tomcat))
- Maintain web applications ( JBoss, Fuse ESB, …))
- Implement Job scheduling (Control/M))
Operation management is done by our Global Operation Center. GOC’s duties are:
- 24*7 Support and proactive monitoring
- Level 1 activities on all the systems
- Communication during incident